Townhouse built in 2017, perfect for one or two families with kids! Sleeps eight. Supermarket 3 blocks, save on meals with ultra kitchen, or walk to restaurants ("Salty Mermaid", "Goodnight Irene's", more).
Two 6 x 8 balconies for morning coffee, reading, or breezy sunsets! (Smoking OK on balconies.) Nice, tree-lined, low-traffic, one-way Juniper Avenue in convenient, residential neighborhood bordering N. Wildwood. Just four blocks to Morey's Surfside Pier, almost as close to bay fishing/boating.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths
- Sleeps up to 8 - 1st & 2nd BR each have Queen bed, 3rd BR has 2 sets of bunkbeds
- Ultra "L"-shaped kitchen - Microwave, D/W, full refrig., icemaker, oven/range, coffeemaker
- Open floor plan--living room, dining room each seat 6, kitchen counter has 3 barstools
- Washer/dryer inside your apartment
- Off-street parking space. (Free street parking for additional cars.)
- 3 flatscreen TVs - 55", 40", 40"
- Free Wi-Fi and expanded cable
- Central air
- 2 balconies (smoking OK)
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Flatware, cups & glasses, pots & pans included
Families or over-25 groups only, please. Feel free to contact us with questions.
Entire season May through Labor Day $16,500 (plus refundable $1,000 security/damage deposit). Unlike some seasonal rentals, ours INCLUDES all utilities.
For shorter rental, see "rates" section. All require security deposit.
All weekly & 4-week rentals end on Sat. at 10:30 AM.
Owners live on next street.
|Zip Code: 08260|
|Nearest Airport||Cape May Airport||7 miles|
|Nearest Bar||Goodnight Irene's||800 feet|
|Nearest Beach||Wildwood beach||1000 feet|
|Nearest Golf||Cape May National||6 miles|
|Nearest Restaurant||Salty Mermaid||600 feet|
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$135 - $185||$975 - $1,595||$2,975 - $6,250||3 Nights||-|